"You only find complete unanimity in a cemetary." -- Abel Aganbegyan, economist, 1987
For the most part that's true, but if there is one person I see eye to eye with on every issue I can think of it's the great Louis Hissink.
He stands head and shoulders above even the rest of the Electric Universe crowd and I am very grateful for his friendship and guidance: The Fallacy of Magnetic Reconnection.
The following list of physical phenomena are imaginative absurdities because they have not been physically observed.I have nothing to add.
1. Neutron stars (made of matter comprising 100% neutrons)
2. Dark Matter
3. Dark Energy
4. Black Holes
5. Magnetic Reconnection (physically impossible)
6. Frozen magnetic fields (physically impossible)
7. Biological Evolution (not observed empirically)
8. Plate Tectonics (no physical mechanism)
9. The Big Bang
10. Expanding Universe
11. Curved space
12. Gravity waves